Friday, October 11, 2013
Next week, the story of Julian Assange and Wikileaks hits the big screen in "The Fifth Estate." Brooke speaks with Guardian reporter--and former Wikileaks employee--James Ball about the story of Wikileaks, the new film, and what it was like seeing something he experienced firsthand dramatized by Hollywood.
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- 6 Months Later...
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Active Shooter Edition