Friday, June 15, 2012
When demonstrators from the Minneapolis occupy movement posted video depicting what looked like a series of unprovoked arrests, the Minneapolis Police Department posted their own video showing several warnings to the crowd. Bob talks to incoming police chief Janee Harteau about the department's decision to post video of their own officers at large public events.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- I Am A Real Person
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump