Friday, June 07, 2013
One way the Iranian government has been trying to ensure a smooth election is by slowing down the internet to a nearly unusable speed. This is in addition to blocking Iranians from Facebook, Twitter, and thousands of international news sites. Brooke talks to an Nariman Gharib, an Iranian expatriate who connects with people still in Iran to help them find workarounds to the Iranian “filternet.”
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Speaking in Tongues