Friday, February 01, 2013
A few weeks ago, singer-songwriter Jonathan Coulton was surprised to learn that his arrangement of the Sir Mix-A-Lot song "Baby Got Back" was covered note for note by the cast of the Fox TV show Glee. Coulton talks with Bob about having his melody stolen with impunity and the legal gray area between copyright law and cover songs.
Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet