Friday, August 14, 2015
Friday, June 14, 2013
Friday, November 09, 2012
Bob talks to Mark Jurkowitz, Associate Director of the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism, who studied the tone and scope of this year's election coverage. Jurkowitz says that the tone of this election season was extremely negative, both in mainstream and social media.
Friday, December 09, 2011
This primary season has seen Republican candidates sweating under the bright cable news lights at Fox News. We've seen contentious moments and tough interviews on the network. Bob speaks with New York Magazine contributing editor Gabriel Sherman who says that this change in tone is a very conscious choice by Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes.
Shabazz Palaces - Endeavors for Never
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet