Friday, August 14, 2015
Friday, June 14, 2013
Friday, November 09, 2012
Bob talks to Mark Jurkowitz, Associate Director of the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism, who studied the tone and scope of this year's election coverage. Jurkowitz says that the tone of this election season was extremely negative, both in mainstream and social media.
Friday, December 09, 2011
This primary season has seen Republican candidates sweating under the bright cable news lights at Fox News. We've seen contentious moments and tough interviews on the network. Bob speaks with New York Magazine contributing editor Gabriel Sherman who says that this change in tone is a very conscious choice by Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes.
Shabazz Palaces - Endeavors for Never
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way