Friday, April 25, 2014
This week the Supreme Court heard oral arguments in Susan B. Anthony List vs. Driehaus, a case that could help decide whether it’s illegal to lie during a political campaign. Bob speaks with Adam Liptak, The New York Times Supreme Court correspondent about the case and whether banning lying impinges on free speech.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Last weekend, a small group of women in the local chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America held a meeting at a restaurant in a Dallas suburb. In the parking lot outside a group of men women and children wielding assault rifles held a pro-gun demonstration, saying they were exercising their First Amendment rights. Bob speaks to Slate's Dahlia Lithwick about the rise of Open Carry demonstrations, and whether carrying a gun qualifies as free speech.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- #47 - JebBushforPresident.com
- Prostitute Laundry
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart