Free Speech Movement
Friday, September 28, 2012
In 1981, student journalist Seth Rosenfeld began researching the FBI's misconduct in its investigations of 1960s student protests at UC Berkeley. The project blossomed into a 30-year investigative odyssey, resulting in the release of 300,000 FBI documents, which the government spent over $1 million trying to block. Bob talks to Rosenfeld about some of the stunning revelations from his new book, Subversives: The FBI's War on Student Radicals, and Reagan's Rise to Power.
Yo La Tengo - Damage
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Vote First or Die
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!