Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Back in 2012, a small browser game came out that reminded us of the limitless possibilities of a video game, and no one knew about it. The game was called Frog Fractions, and it was made by the independent game development studio, Twinbeard, and its sole employee, Jim Crawford.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?