Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Back in 2012, a small browser game came out that reminded us of the limitless possibilities of a video game, and no one knew about it. The game was called Frog Fractions, and it was made by the independent game development studio, Twinbeard, and its sole employee, Jim Crawford.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served