Friday, March 09, 2012
A new crop of cleavage-baring ladies on YouTube known as "reply girls" have been manipulating the video sharing site's related video function in order to cash in on some advertising revenue. Bob speaks to Daily Dot writer Fruzsina Eordogh about the "reply girl" phenomenon and why they are making YouTube users so angry.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook