Friday, March 09, 2012
A new crop of cleavage-baring ladies on YouTube known as "reply girls" have been manipulating the video sharing site's related video function in order to cash in on some advertising revenue. Bob speaks to Daily Dot writer Fruzsina Eordogh about the "reply girl" phenomenon and why they are making YouTube users so angry.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump