Friday, March 09, 2012
A new crop of cleavage-baring ladies on YouTube known as "reply girls" have been manipulating the video sharing site's related video function in order to cash in on some advertising revenue. Bob speaks to Daily Dot writer Fruzsina Eordogh about the "reply girl" phenomenon and why they are making YouTube users so angry.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible