Friday, December 09, 2011
This primary season has seen Republican candidates sweating under the bright cable news lights at Fox News. We've seen contentious moments and tough interviews on the network. Bob speaks with New York Magazine contributing editor Gabriel Sherman who says that this change in tone is a very conscious choice by Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes.
Shabazz Palaces - Endeavors for Never
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?