Friday, December 09, 2011
This primary season has seen Republican candidates sweating under the bright cable news lights at Fox News. We've seen contentious moments and tough interviews on the network. Bob speaks with New York Magazine contributing editor Gabriel Sherman who says that this change in tone is a very conscious choice by Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes.
Shabazz Palaces - Endeavors for Never
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Who Oversees the Drone Program?