Friday, February 17, 2012
At the end of last month, a Los Angeles judge issued an order allowing dramatically increased press access to dependency courts, where child abuse and foster care cases are heard. Concerns about protecting vulnerable children from media reports had made it all but impossible for reporters to enter the court. Brooke speaks with Los Angeles Times' reporter Garrett Therolf who hopes increased transparency will introduce more accountability into a broken system.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Speaking in Tongues