Friday, February 17, 2012
At the end of last month, a Los Angeles judge issued an order allowing dramatically increased press access to dependency courts, where child abuse and foster care cases are heard. Concerns about protecting vulnerable children from media reports had made it all but impossible for reporters to enter the court. Brooke speaks with Los Angeles Times' reporter Garrett Therolf who hopes increased transparency will introduce more accountability into a broken system.
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge