Friday, February 17, 2012
At the end of last month, a Los Angeles judge issued an order allowing dramatically increased press access to dependency courts, where child abuse and foster care cases are heard. Concerns about protecting vulnerable children from media reports had made it all but impossible for reporters to enter the court. Brooke speaks with Los Angeles Times' reporter Garrett Therolf who hopes increased transparency will introduce more accountability into a broken system.
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?