Friday, March 29, 2013
How Popular Culture Influences SCOTUS Decisions, How Rand Paul's Drone Filibuster May Have Changed Minds, and Brooke talks with the great Walt "Clyde" Frazier about sports and the media.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Barack Obama made history this week as the first sitting president to support gay marriage and the Republican response to the unprecedented announcement has been relatively quiet. Brooke speaks to NewYorker.com writer Alex Koppelman, who says republicans are playing a game of wait-and-see before deciding how to react.
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Free And Open
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem