Friday, September 09, 2011
After 9/11, the nation’s focus became national security, which some feared would violate civil liberties like privacy and freedom of expression. Bob spoke to Chicago University Law School Professor Geoff Stone, author of Perilous Times: Free Speech in Wartime from the Sedition Act of 1798 to the War on Terrorism. Stone says in the decade since the attacks, the nation's record on civil liberties was not as bad as some had feared.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Narratives of Migration
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos