Friday, January 06, 2012
When the President signed this year's far ranging National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the portion that caught the attention of civil libertarians was a provision that appears to allow the President to indefinitely detain American citizens. Bob speaks with constitutional law expert Geoffrey Stone, who says the primary problem with the NDAA is that it doesn't clarify much of anything concerning detention.
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Pope-ular Opinion