Friday, September 20, 2013
Brooke looks at ways for news consumers to filter bad information during big events, producer Sarah Abdurrahman talks about being detained at the US border as a US citizen without explanation, and Clive Thompson talks about his new book Smarter Than You Think.
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi