Friday, January 13, 2012
With Mitt Romney's Republican opponents labeling him "corporate raider" and a "vulture" for his career in private equity, journalists are wondering whether this marks an inflection point for the hardline free-market ideology of the Right. Brooke talks with San Francisco State University Professor Charles Postel about the history of populism in American campaigning, and in what he calls "The Second Gilded Age."
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- What Does a Body Good?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Creepy New App Lets People Eavesdrop
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record