Friday, February 01, 2013
A few weeks ago, singer-songwriter Jonathan Coulton was surprised to learn that his arrangement of the Sir Mix-A-Lot song "Baby Got Back" was covered note for note by the cast of the Fox TV show Glee. Coulton talks with Bob about having his melody stolen with impunity and the legal gray area between copyright law and cover songs.
Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- Vote First or Die