Gold Open Access
Friday, May 02, 2014
Some academic journals have embraced a “gold open access model” of publishing, wherein the scholars whose work appears in the journal pay for the privilege. Bob speaks with Jeffrey Beall, an academic librarian at the University of Colorado Denver who has assembled a list of "predatory journals" - journals that may be more interested in profit than academic contributions
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible