Friday, April 27, 2012
GossipCop.com is premised on the idea that gossip mongers need to be policed and that readers are interested in seeing rumors corrected. Brooke speaks with Gossip Cop's Michael Lewittes who explains how he goes about trying to correct celebrity rumors and why the site has become so popular.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Prostitute Laundry
- Episode 45