Friday, April 27, 2012
GossipCop.com is premised on the idea that gossip mongers need to be policed and that readers are interested in seeing rumors corrected. Brooke speaks with Gossip Cop's Michael Lewittes who explains how he goes about trying to correct celebrity rumors and why the site has become so popular.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Who Oversees the Drone Program?