Friday, April 27, 2012
GossipCop.com is premised on the idea that gossip mongers need to be policed and that readers are interested in seeing rumors corrected. Brooke speaks with Gossip Cop's Michael Lewittes who explains how he goes about trying to correct celebrity rumors and why the site has become so popular.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?