Friday, March 29, 2013
The rate of prosecution of government leakers has reached unprecedented heights under President Obama, twice that of every other president combined. It's been called a 'war on leakers'. But is it? Columbia Law professor David Pozen, author of The Leaky Leviathan: Why the Government Condemns and Condones Unlawful Disclosures of Information, tells Brooke that when you consider the total number of government leakers - less then 1% are punished.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?