Friday, October 18, 2013
The long term cost of the shutdown is ignored by the media, Glenn Greenwald's new investigative reporting outfit, and Brooke shares the results of her mail-order DNA test.
Friday, October 04, 2013
In the US the media have almost universally glommed on to the “blame game” narrative of the government shutdown. Reaction from around the world has been most diverse. Aviva Shen of the progressive website ThinkProgress speaks with Bob about reactions from around the globe.
John Zorn - The Dream Machine
Wednesday, October 02, 2013
By Alex Goldman
As we all know, the government shutdown took effect October 1st, leaving vital services offline, suspending the pay of millions of federal workers, and disrupting things like food safety programs. But for some reason, the media seems preoccupied with the interruption of The National Zoo's beloved "Panda Cam." Seriously. Everyone mentions it. It's bananas. So, since this seems like a matter of pressing national importance, we've decided to put up our own makeshift panda cam, so that everyone can focus on more important things. Enjoy!
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet