Friday, August 17, 2012
This year has seen the Ford Foundation award grants to The Washington Post and The L.A. Times, both for-profit news outlets. Bob talks to The Ford Foundation's Jonathan Barzilay and NPR's Senior Vice President for News Margaret Low Smith about navigating the relationship between grant givers and news makers.
Wishmountain - Lucozade
- The Cancer Show
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Bench Press
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News