Friday, March 16, 2012
This week, the Mexican Senate approved a constitutional amendment that would give the federal government jurisdiction over murders of journalists, taking over that responsibility from local officials who are often either ineffective, corrupt, or both. Brooke speaks with Eugenio Herrera, the General Counsel for Groupo Reforma, the largest newspaper publisher in Mexico about the amendment.
- The Cancer Show
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Bench Press
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News