Wednesday, December 18, 2013
By PJ Vogt
Kim sent the threatening emails using a Tor browser, which anonymizes your web browsing, paired with an anonymous email program called Guerilla Mail. That actually could have been enough to protect his identity, except that he did all of this on Harvard's wireless internet.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- Perception vs. Reality
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics