Friday, September 13, 2013
Barrett Brown is a journalist and activist who has been in jail for a year awaiting trial on a number of charges - chief among them copying and pasting a link to leaked documents into an IRC chat room. Ed Pilkington of The Guardian talks to Bob about Brown's case, and the implications it has for other journalists.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- #47 - JebBushforPresident.com
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart
- Prostitute Laundry