Friday, August 02, 2013
Journalist Brian Krebs has been writing about computer security for years, much to the chagrin of the online fraudsters and identity thieves he reports upon. He often finds himself on the receiving end of online attacks from these criminals, but last month, they hatched a much more elaborate plan. Brooke speaks to Krebs about being harassed by Russian cyber criminals.
Shigeto - Ringleader
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Prostitute Laundry
- Far More Than Fifty