Friday, June 01, 2012
China is increasing its number of movie theatres and the number of American films that can be shown in them. And China is already the second largest market for American films in the world. So Hollywood is anxious to take full advantage of China’s potential and is busy making, and changing, its fare to appease the notoriously sensitive Chinese government. Bob talks to USC professor Stanley Rosen about what Hollywood's appeasement of China looks like at the movies.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The War on Prevention
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?