Friday, June 01, 2012
China is increasing its number of movie theatres and the number of American films that can be shown in them. And China is already the second largest market for American films in the world. So Hollywood is anxious to take full advantage of China’s potential and is busy making, and changing, its fare to appease the notoriously sensitive Chinese government. Bob talks to USC professor Stanley Rosen about what Hollywood's appeasement of China looks like at the movies.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation