Friday, June 01, 2012
China is increasing its number of movie theatres and the number of American films that can be shown in them. And China is already the second largest market for American films in the world. So Hollywood is anxious to take full advantage of China’s potential and is busy making, and changing, its fare to appease the notoriously sensitive Chinese government. Bob talks to USC professor Stanley Rosen about what Hollywood's appeasement of China looks like at the movies.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge