House Of Cards
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Thursday, April 02, 2015
Friday, May 09, 2014
There are currently more than a dozen television shows set in or around the world of Washington, DC—dramas like Netflix's "House of Cards," comedies like HBO's "Veep," and thrillers like FX's "The Americans." Bob speaks with Grantland TV critic Andy Greenwald, and the creators of "Veep" and "House of Cards" about why Hollywood is shining a spotlight on DC.
And if you want to hear more about DC television, listen to this extended cut of Bob's interview with "Veep" creator Armando Iannucci.
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Power of the Zika Poster Child
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- From Rubella to Roe vs. Wade