Friday, January 20, 2012
If you have an implanted medical device that can collect data in your body, who owns that information? There doesn't appear to be a clear answer to the question. Brooke speaks to Hugo Campos, a patient advocate and founder of the ICD User Group, about his unsuccessful attempt to obtain the data collected by his own implanted defibrillator.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump