Friday, January 20, 2012
If you have an implanted medical device that can collect data in your body, who owns that information? There doesn't appear to be a clear answer to the question. Brooke speaks to Hugo Campos, a patient advocate and founder of the ICD User Group, about his unsuccessful attempt to obtain the data collected by his own implanted defibrillator.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention