Friday, January 20, 2012
If you have an implanted medical device that can collect data in your body, who owns that information? There doesn't appear to be a clear answer to the question. Brooke speaks to Hugo Campos, a patient advocate and founder of the ICD User Group, about his unsuccessful attempt to obtain the data collected by his own implanted defibrillator.
- Confession and Suppression
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Airline Edition
- Cashing in on Ferguson, That Letter to Iran, and Nihilism's Allure