Illegal File Sharing
Friday, July 26, 2013
In the early 2000s, the Recording Industry Association of America began sending pre-lawsuit letters to thousands of people accused of illegally sharing music files. Most of the people who received those letters decided to settle for a few thousand dollars rather than going to court. One of the people who didn't settle, is still in court today. OTM producer Chris Neary tells the story of Joel Tenenbaum and the $675,000 judgement against him.
Beck - Defriended
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration
- Do URL Believe in Magic?