Illegal File Sharing
Friday, July 26, 2013
In the early 2000s, the Recording Industry Association of America began sending pre-lawsuit letters to thousands of people accused of illegally sharing music files. Most of the people who received those letters decided to settle for a few thousand dollars rather than going to court. One of the people who didn't settle, is still in court today. OTM producer Chris Neary tells the story of Joel Tenenbaum and the $675,000 judgement against him.
Beck - Defriended
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook