Illegal File Sharing
Friday, July 26, 2013
In the early 2000s, the Recording Industry Association of America began sending pre-lawsuit letters to thousands of people accused of illegally sharing music files. Most of the people who received those letters decided to settle for a few thousand dollars rather than going to court. One of the people who didn't settle, is still in court today. OTM producer Chris Neary tells the story of Joel Tenenbaum and the $675,000 judgement against him.
Beck - Defriended
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics