Friday, January 13, 2012
On Tuesday, The Supreme Court heard arguments over the constitutionality of the government’s rules regarding indecent TV programming. In particular, what was at issue is whether the FCC can regulate indecency between 6am and 10pm. (Broadcasters are already given more latitude after 10pm, presumably after the kids have gone to bed.) Bob spoke with Slate's Dahlia Lithwick whose article about the arguments is titled Ifs, Ands, And Butts.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- 8 Minutes
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Robot Humor