Friday, May 25, 2012
The world of shows produced expressly for consumption on the web seems to be expanding rapidly, attracting not only amateurs with cameras, but seasoned Hollywood veterans. Brooke talks to Thinkprogress.org culture reporter Alyssa Rosenberg, and the co-creators of the web series Husbands, Brad Bell and Jane Espenson,
- Confession and Suppression
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Airline Edition
- Cashing in on Ferguson, That Letter to Iran, and Nihilism's Allure