Independent Video Games
Friday, March 30, 2012
Anyone who’s played videogames like Call of Duty or Red Dead Redemption knows what kind of narratives they tell. Their protagonists are snipers or outlaws ready to fight missions that step outside all legal bounds. Game designers Anna Anthropy, Sebastian Janisz and Michael Molinari choose to tell very different stories. No ambushes, no clandestine ops or full throttle attacks. Brooke talks to the designers about their very personal games.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Speaking in Tongues