Friday, November 22, 2013
The Infectious Texts project at Northeastern University is making thousands of pre-Civil War newspapers searchable. Bob talks with Ryan Cordell, a leader on the project, about the mechanism behind text virality in the 1800’s and some of what’s been discovered so far.
Black Keys - Psychotic Girl
Friday, October 04, 2013
India, infamous for its bureaucracy and corruption, has one of the strongest freedom of information laws in the world. OTM reporter Jamie York went to India to talk to Subhash Agrawal, Nikhil Dey, Aruna Roy, Shailesh Gandhi and Sowmya Kidambi (and to hear Shankar Singh sing) about the struggle to achieve the law and the power and pitfalls of such a transformative tool.
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- #14 - The Knowledge
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Vote First or Die
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Elephant in the Room
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- The Life of James Foley