Friday, April 26, 2013
This week Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told law enforcement agents that he and his brother learned how to make their homemade bombs from Inspire, the English-language magazine of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. Bob talks to JM Berger about the magazine, which has gone from being a late-night punchline to something much more terrifying.
Kelan Philip Cohran & The Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - Spin
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- 8 Minutes
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Robot Humor