Friday, April 26, 2013
Bob looks at the risks and promise of surveillance after the Boston marathon bombing, a new documentary looks at war crimes and whistleblowing in the theater of war and an Onion-like satire site tries to bring military humor to the civilian masses.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?