Friday, April 26, 2013
Bob looks at the risks and promise of surveillance after the Boston marathon bombing, a new documentary looks at war crimes and whistleblowing in the theater of war and an Onion-like satire site tries to bring military humor to the civilian masses.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- 8 Minutes
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?