Friday, August 16, 2013
Reporter Paul Salopek has filed stories from all over the world, but never like he is right now. Since January, Salopek has been on what he calls the “Out of Eden Walk,” a 21,000 mile trek, on foot, which began in East Africa’s Great Rift Valley, will end seven years from now in Tierra del Fuego, the southernmost tip of South America. Brooke talks to Salopek about why he's chosen to report this way, and his milestones so far.
Jenny Scheinman - A Ride With Polly Jean
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Confession and Suppression
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?