Friday, November 13, 2015
In the desperate pursuit of clicks - and the advertising dollars that come with clicks - online publishers have realized the best way to grab our attention is to make us furious.
Friday, October 23, 2015
A new California law requires police to get a warrant before searching your electronic data. Bob talks to State Sen. Mark Leno, a co-sponsor of the bill, about its implications.
Friday, September 25, 2015
Taryn Harper Wright spends her spare time unraveling the efforts of people who fake illnesses online.
1 … Next
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way