Friday, July 26, 2013
British Prime Minister David Cameron just announced a bold, two-pronged attack on both pornography that exploits children, and the availability of pornography to children. Bob talks to Mic Wright, tech reporter for the Daily Telegraph, about how Cameron's proposal will be both technically impossible and an invasion of privacy.
Johan Borger - Goodnight My Friend
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- I Am A Real Person
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump