Friday, July 26, 2013
British Prime Minister David Cameron just announced a bold, two-pronged attack on both pornography that exploits children, and the availability of pornography to children. Bob talks to Mic Wright, tech reporter for the Daily Telegraph, about how Cameron's proposal will be both technically impossible and an invasion of privacy.
Johan Borger - Goodnight My Friend
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention