Friday, August 14, 2015
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Friday, July 20, 2012
It’s commonplace for print journalists to record a subject then work from that tape to write their article. Typically that’s the end of the story. Long taped interviews of which only small portions were used in the final piece sit idle in journalists’ offices and storage rooms. The podcast Blank-on-Blank excerpts the best moments from those forgotten interviews and releases them for everyone to hear. Bob speaks with founder and executive producer of Blank-on-Blank David Gerlach.
Nathan Salsburg - Eight Belles Dreamt the Devil Was Dead
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?