Friday, January 27, 2012
For Apple, the last two weeks have been filled with praise and scrutiny. Steve Jobs was held-up as the best American business has to offer in Tuesday's State of the Union address while the New York Times reported worrying work conditions at Chinese factories that produce Apple products. Bob speaks with Wired's Steven Levy who says the bad news won't immediately change public opinion of Apple.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Speaking in Tongues