Friday, January 27, 2012
For Apple, the last two weeks have been filled with praise and scrutiny. Steve Jobs was held-up as the best American business has to offer in Tuesday's State of the Union address while the New York Times reported worrying work conditions at Chinese factories that produce Apple products. Bob speaks with Wired's Steven Levy who says the bad news won't immediately change public opinion of Apple.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- #47 - JebBushforPresident.com
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart
- Prostitute Laundry