Friday, January 27, 2012
For Apple, the last two weeks have been filled with praise and scrutiny. Steve Jobs was held-up as the best American business has to offer in Tuesday's State of the Union address while the New York Times reported worrying work conditions at Chinese factories that produce Apple products. Bob speaks with Wired's Steven Levy who says the bad news won't immediately change public opinion of Apple.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way