Wednesday, December 11, 2013
By PJ Vogt
Randy Liedtke, the guy behind the Pace Picante hoax, has gone viral again. This time, it's because he's baked a bunch of cookies that look like iPhones so that he can get wrongly pulled over for driving while talking.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- 8 Minutes
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Who Oversees the Drone Program?