Friday, March 15, 2013
This week On the Media examines the ‘aiding the enemy’ charge the government has brought against Bradley Manning, the man who gave hundreds of thousands of classified documents to WikiLeaks. Also, 10 years after the Iraq War began Brooke finds out what’s happened to three Iraqi journalists profiled on the show in 2006.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Perception vs. Reality
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Speaking in Tongues
- A Brief Biography of Cancer