Is Anyone Up
Friday, December 06, 2013
Hunter Moore, the notorious creator of revenge porn site isanyoneup.com, sold the domain and closed the site in the spring of 2012. That's most likely due to an ongoing FBI investigation and harassment from the hacker collective Anonymous. But neither the FBI nor Anonymous would have ever pursued Moore if not for the investigation conducted by one woman: Charlotte Laws. Brooke talks with Laws about what sparked her in-depth research on Moore, and how state laws have changed since information from Laws' investigation has come to light.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Facts, Schmacts