Issandr El Amrani
Friday, December 23, 2011
A week ago footage of an anonymous woman, knocked to the ground in Cairo, dragged and beaten by Egyptian soldiers, ricocheted around the world. During the attack the woman, unconscious, had her shirt pulled up over her head, exposing her blue bra. Cairo journalist Issandr El Amrani tells Brooke how the 'blue bra girl' has become a potent symbol of Egypt's political turmoil.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet