Friday, October 07, 2011
In England, The Daily Mail misreported the Amanda Knox verdict, stating that her appeal had been denied and she would remain in jail. The article was complete with quotes from prosecutors and a detailed description of Knox and her family's reactions. Brooke spoke with Tim Ireland, a media blogger, who wrote about the incident for the Daily Mail Watch, and had an email exchange with the article's author.
Quantic and His Combo Barbaro - Cancao Do Deserto
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Behind the Corinthian Columns