Friday, February 24, 2012
Jafar Panahi is an award-winning Iranian director who was recently given a six-year jail sentence and a twenty-year filmmaking ban for what his government has called propaganda against the state. In response, he’s made a movie. It’s called This is Not a Film, and he shot it in his apartment on a digital camera and an iPhone. Fellow Iranian filmmaker Jamsheed Akrami talks to Bob about the non-film, which was smuggled out of Iran in a cake.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation