Friday, January 23, 2015
Friday, February 14, 2014
This week Japanese Olympic figure skater, Daisuke Takahashi, found himself in the midst of national scandal, through no fault of his own. Takahashi skated his short program to a piece of music that had been initially attributed to Mamoru Samuragochi, known as "Japan's Beethoven," who was recently revealed to be neither a composer, nor possibly even deaf. Bob talks with Roland Kelts, author of JapanAmerica, about the revelations and the Japanese media's reaction to them.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Prostitute Laundry
- Episode 45