Friday, May 03, 2013
A look at the media fallout around NBA center Jason Collins' announcement that he is gay, how one company is defending its patent of two genes linked to breast cancer, and how filing a Freedom of Information Act request just got a lot more complicated.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Hillary's Emails
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- News On The Website nationalreport.net is Fake